Monday, March 14, 2011

Trying this Blog thing once again!

Well, once again I am trying my hand at blog writing. I thought this would be a good week to start because I'm on Spring Break and will be leaving tomorrow for Dallas for a super fun week with my BFF Debbie. We plan to shop until we drop and look for the best bargains. I will mostly be looking for ideas as well as "stuff" to decorate my house. I'm also looking for funky finds and found objects to use with my vintage altered art projects. I will try and post everyday and fill you in on our shopping adventure and hopefully can clue you in on some of Dallas' best kept secrets including bargain shopping, vintage finds, fun places to eat, and fabulous thrift stores for those of you who, like me, are junk divas.

Take care,

Meschill

No comments:

Post a Comment