Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wrong in All The Right Ways

CRAZY DAY 2 of Meschebbie's Magical Tour!

This will be short because we are trying to head out early this morning for an estate sale.  Let's just say that day 2 was amazing!  We found tons of treasures and will review all the shops we visited in a post tonight as well as pictures to entice you to follow our trail.  Let me just say now however that by far our fave shop is Curiosities.  Their sign reads "Curious things for creative people" and it did not disappoint.  The abbreviated version of day 2 is chilaxing a bit in the morning, frantic shop-hopping, going without lunch because we spent sooooo much time in Curiosities, dinner at the most amazing hamburger joint (more on that tonight), a whirlwind tour of Deep Ellum, and some live music and cool views of the Dallas skyline at night where Debbie got out her big girl camera, finally home to crash!  Here are just a few pics to bring you back tonight.

Another Time Another Place - fab Turkish import shop.  Debbie and Sarik are good friends now and she plans to go to Turkey to stay in his new hotel. She also bought a gorgeous ring here - very unique.

 The most perfect cappuccino I have ever had at The Pearl Cup.
 Never seen one of these - a wine tasting table at Lula B's Antique mall that Debbie fell in love with and looked at me and said "Um, can you drive a U-haul?" This is also where I picked up a perfect gift for my hubby :)  Oh, yeah I also found THE perfect gift for my Dad at Curiosities!

Voted Best Hamburger Joint in Texas - Twisted Root!  YUM-O!
 Deep Ellum - Let me just say that it's official - I LOVE DE!  So many cool pics to come.
So please post comments - we would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment