Tuesday, August 25, 2009


I've been reading about the health benefits of tea over coffee. I am an avid coffee drinker; I could live at Starbuck's and be perfectly happy but I am really making an effort to improve my health. I have been sick several times this year and have missed work way too much. I have read that tea provides antioxidants; in fact I have done quite a bit of research and will share that research with you on future posts. I just wanted to check in and invite you to follow my journey as I try and make the switch from an addicted coffee guzzler to a healthy tea sipper. I will try and post daily and report on my progress!

In other "news" concerning the house we are currently tearing down walls in our pool house that is the future cottage for my parents, well, ok, I have had very little to do with this task but everyone else has done a fair bit of work in spite of the 100+ Texas temperatures. I think the general consensus is that we will get much more done when and if the weather cools down (maybe to a cool 80). Well, that's all for tonight. I fly out to beautiful but hopefully cooler Amarillo tomorrow for a TAHC Town Hall Meeting and will return Thursday night. I really don't have anything planned except for church this weekend so I am hoping to get some writing and either scrapbooking or stamping done. I will post to Moments to Celebrate, one of my other blogs, to show you what I get accomplished.

This picture was taken on our Carnival Cruise - more pictures to come!

Take care,
Meschill

No comments:

Post a Comment